Until I see a picture of your face, you all look like your icon.
- Mom: The funniest thing happened at work today. Greg bought 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' the American one an-
- Me: Oh I know it's the...it's so fun-
- Mom: Sierra please, I'm telling a story.
- Me: But I know what happens it's the dvd thing that lo-
- Mom: I opened it and it was a BURNED COPY! I had to get Greg to take it back and I told him to be careful of buying things used on Amazon.
- Me: MOM NO. ARE YOU DUMB. IT'S REAL. DON'T SEND IT BACK. IT'S REAL. THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE DOING IT'S THEIR MARKETING CAMPAIGN IT'S GENIUS.
- Mom: No, it was fake.
- Ryan: No Mom, it's real.
- Mom: WHAT?! I have to tell Greg to keep it. That's so funny.
- Me: If you let me finish what I was saying you would have known sooner! I was gonna say that!
- Mom: You need to learn to let me tell my stories!
- Me: Even if they're dumb and wrong?
- *sierra gets yelled at*
i really wanna go to the city.
can’t wait for senior skip day.
The only reason I hate my birthday is because I share it with Fred and George Weasley and they always hog the day all to themselves. Selfish.
flyingupoctaves replied to your post: you spend way to mch time on the internet. GET A LIFE.
how have I never gotten one of these anons before. I’m on the internet AT LEAST as much as you are.
In photo media we had to tell a story. Just full out tell a story. Our teacher was talking about how before we had tv, the internet, even newspapers or art, people communicated by talking, so we all told stories.
After two stories about losing loved ones I thought I would chime in with a happier one so I tried to think of one of the happiest/most inspirational sort of times in my life. When I think happiest I obviously flash back to LeakyCon so I ended up telling a story from then.
…if you say so, mom
i went in my parents’ medicine cabinet looking for ibuprofen and i found that k-y yours and mine stuff this will be my last post on the internet because i’m running away from home to live alone in the wilderness and never coming back
to watch a bad show in 18 minutes or to sleep
gonna get a little political here excuse me
i go to the gym every day at around 11am
and the weirdest people go
- some kids that graduated last year.
- some kids that are in “famous” bands around my town.
- some beautiful kids.
- some old folk.
- this one guy who i swear never leave.
- these two guys that travel in a pack around the weights that i like to stare at because they don’t really do anything
- this guy who’s training for a marathon
- and then a little mexican family.
in total there are basically the same 30 of us every day.
I was just told that I’m REQUIRED to go to my sister’s graduation. Her COLLEGE graduation. NINE HOURS away.
I don’t want to go.
- tim burton: hey guys i had an idea-
- producers: oh god not again
- tim burton: so we have some undead people
- tim burton: who are creepy and shit
- tim burton: and helena you know my wife helena she's in it of course
- tim burton: and we call up johnny you know johnny depp to be in it
- tim burton: what do you think?
- Caesar: Katniss Everdeen, girl on fire!
- Peeta: I was on fire too.
- Caesar: No.
- Snow: Here's your crown, Katniss.
- Peeta: I won the games too.
- Snow: No.